Inviting and On-Boarding Customers
- Use your brand's voice and tone when communicating with your prospect list
- Use the most familiar contact method for your list for the initial contact--email, text, social media. If you need us to set up a third party service to help you email your prospect list, we'd be happy to help. Contact email@example.com to start.
- Make sure you include the following information in your out reach
- link to download app
- describe your service, include geographic scope, type of service (recommendation, access, reservations), why you are uniquely qualified, and what a client can expect
- 30 day free trial
- cost/ month for ongoing service
- ability to cancel at any time
Sample Email Campaign Copy:
Dear < first_name>,
I am excited to invite you to join my insider recommendation service on the String Messenger app. String is a mobile platform that allows me to share personalized recommendations for the dining, drinking and nightlife spots that I have come to love. As the former Publisher of BlackBook Media, a global luxury lifestyle brand, I was fortunate enough to experience some of the most exciting restaurants, bars and nightlife in the worlds greatest cities including Mykonos, St. Barths, and Niseko. New York City, Miami and Aspen have all been my home, so I have a true insiders perspective on these cities. Now, I can share those with you by personalized request. There is no limit to the requests you can make as part of my service. Its as simple as texting me through String Messenger.
Here is how it works:
1) download the app from the app store (insert link)
2) enter the access code ARIRECS
3) Start a conversation and ask me for a recommendation whenever you need one.
4) After 30 days, you can join my service for only $20/month. And you can cancel at any time.
I look forward to seeing you on String.
Consummate "Go To"
- Leverage your social media accounts for both initial pitch and follow up
- Include a permanent button or page on your site to remind prospects that they can always join
- Include mentions in your regular email campaigns
- Encourage customers to share the invite with friends and family
- Tie in seasonal opportunities as appropriate--holiday travel and entertaining, spring beach escapes, art and festival circuits